Diabetic Nephro. Pocketcard Set
Diabetic nephropathy is the most common cause of chronic kidney failure in the United States.
The Diabetic Nephropathy pocketcard Set contains the most up to date information, in a compact format. Designed to fit in a lab coat for daily use in a clinical settngreadily available in your ab coat for the daily clinical setting.
- Diagnostic Algorithm where diabetic nephropathy is suspected
- Important differential diagnoses with relevant diagnostic criteria for quick exclusion of other types
- Extensive therapy management as recommended by current guidelines
- Tabular overview of antidiabetic drugs and dosages in patients with impaired kidney function
- Overview of various methods of GFR estimation
- Evaluation and treatment of risk factors and nephroprotective measures
For endocrinologists, family practitioners and physicians in hospitals and medical practices.